Assigning roles to each personal planet (the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Mars) and picturing how these distinct “players” may get along–inside ourselves!
In planets astrology, Our Sun sign is our internal Adult. The Sun will take in all input from the other planets, but it is the boss who screens the activity. The Sun will dispatch many planets on various missions. For example, Mercury when expressing, Venus while dating, and Mars when taking action. But the Sun is a person’s internal parent or adult, and he/she is tough.
Intuition’s Moon the Moon reflects our sentiments, often difficult to express. This means that while we are experiencing or thinking anything, our Sun (adult) typically filters these sensations so that what we say is not quite the genuine emotions we have been feeling. Our Moon expresses difficult-to-express feelings and thoughts, while our Sun filters and refines what we let out.
- But Mercury rules our communication style. Mercury talks and governs our impersonal cognitive processes.
- Venus is a polished Moon. Venus reveals our feelings and inspires us in love circumstances.
- Mars is a force. Rules our earliest active impulse. Mars is responsible for waking us up, getting us out of bed, and lighting our fire. Mars signifies our survival instinct, the “fight or flight” urge.
In Astrology, the Sun represents our conscious consciousness. In short, it reflects our creative life energy.
- Our life purpose derives from the Sun in our natal charts, just as the planets do in our solar system.
- SUN IS EGO an adult is the part of us that controls our “inner child,” analyzes situations, and makes decisions.
- The Sun represents our core identity.
- When asked “Who are you? ” Your response is almost certainly going to be a description of your Sun.
- The Sun also symbolizes our total health. The Sun guides us and is the “boss” of our chart.
- The happiest individuals on earth are those who connect (without over-identification) with the Sun’s expression.
- The Sun reveals to us what we are learning to be, not what we are already.
- Remember that the Sun represents intellect, not impulse.
- The Moon rules Cancer in Astrology. The Moon represents our psyche, our deepest personal wants.
- The Moon reacts to the Sun. How do we naturally solve problems? What do we need to feel safe? Look to your natal Moon for solutions.
- The Moon () is associated with maternal instincts and feminine energy. Moon is our inner kid and mother.
- Receptive and contemplative, it responds. The Moon represents our instinctive instincts.
- We can also conceive of the Moon in planets astrology as animating us. It governs the periodic ebb and flow of energy.
- The Moon connects the inner and outer worlds. The Moon is illogical compared to the Sun.
- The Moon governs habits and preconceptions. While our Sun may filter our prejudices, the Moon governs our instinctive impulses and sentiments.
- Venus, the Love Goddess Venus rules both Libra and Taurus in astrology.
- It thus signifies love and money in our lives.
- “Love and money” is a simplified Venus. Venus governs our emotions, values, and pleasures.
- Venus rules grace, charm, and beauty. It teaches us about our likes, joys, creative tendencies, and happiness.
- Aries is ruled by Mars in best planets astrology, the War God. Mars is the planet of activity, drive, and energy. It is the “leftover” animal essence of man.
- Aggression, fury, and survival are ruled by Mars. Mars governs our sexual impulses.
- While Venus governs romantic attraction, Mars governs fundamental bodily attraction. This is an action-oriented planet.
- Mars does not ponder before acting. Mars’ drive is self-assertion rather than will-assertion; raw energy rather than creative energy.
- Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter, the God-King.
- Jupiter is a benevolent planet. And it’s kind.
- Jupiter, the first social planet, wants knowledge.
- Here are a few of this planet’s important words: morals. Jupiter’s purpose, scope, and potential are greater.