A drawdown request enables individuals to withdraw funds as per their convenience. The Flexi Loan facility from Bajaj Finserv also offers similar benefits to its clients. This process allows its customers to withdraw loan amounts as per their needs. Moreover, they pay interest only on the loan amount that they have withdrawn and not the total loan figure.
In this regard, individuals must know how to raise Bajaj Finserv drawdown requests to avail of instant financial support from this lending institution.
Steps to raise Bajaj Finserv drawdown request
Potential borrowers can easily raise drawdown requests Bajaj Finserv through its Experia portal by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official Bajaj Finserv customer portal-Experia
- Log in to this portal using your customer ID, mobile number or email address
- Authentic this Bajaj Finserv login by submitting an OTP sent to your registered mobile number or by using the password
- Now, click on the ‘View Details’ option
- Head to ‘My Relations’ section and select from either the ‘Personal or Small Business Loan’ or ‘Flexi Business Loan’
- Proceed to the ‘Drawdown’ tab and fill in details like loan account number, account number on which the loan amount will be disbursed, city, and other details on the form to raise a request for opting drawdown facility
- Now share this registered number to receive OTP and accept the terms and conditions
On entering necessary details and completing these steps, one will receive the requested drawdown amount in his/her account within the stipulated Bajaj Finserv drawdown time.
Borrowers can also raise a drawdown request by using the Bajaj Finserv Experia app and sending messages to the Bajaj Finserv customer care email address.
Requirements to adhere to before availing drawdown facility online
Prospective borrowers, both salaried and self-employed, need to meet the eligibility criteria and be prepared with proper documentation before availing of a Bajaj Finserv Flexi loan drawdown facility.
The eligibility criteria that an individual must adhere to are as follows:
- Borrowers must hail from India
- Individuals must fall in the stipulated age bracket as specified for a particular financial product
- Salaried Individuals must work in a reputed MNC or any public/ private firm
- Self-employed individuals must have a stable source of income
Documents which one needs to keep handy before availing Flexi drawdown Bajaj Finserv facility are:
- KYC papers
- Proof of address (Aadhaar card, driving license etc.)
- Form 16
- Latest salary slips
- Bank statements of the last six month
However, it is imperative to note that the list of documents mentioned here is indicative. Borrowers may have to submit additional documents as per the lender’s requirements.
Apart from availing of the drawdown facility from the Bajaj Finserv Experia portal, individuals can use the platform to make part prepayment of credit, keep track of the financial statements, check pre-approved offers, update profile, make EMI payments, foreclose the loan amount and much more.
All these features together allow customers to manage their finance without any hassle. Moreover, they can schedule the repayment of EMIs accordingly using the Bajaj Finserv customer portal and avoid the risk of missing out on a payment.
To sum up, the Flexi loan facility offered by Bajaj Finserv allows customers to draw funds from the sanctioned loan principal as per their requirements. Therefore, it significantly reduces the loan liabilities. Furthermore, one can easily raise Bajaj Finserv drawdown request using the dedicated customer portal and reap the convenience of getting the drawdown fund with no to minimum documentation requirement, which makes this financial option even more viable.