An auto dialer is a piece of software that assists agents in increasing productivity by automatically dialing calls and, once connected, either playing a pre-recorded message or transferring the call to a live agent. Progressive and predictive dialers are available as part of Knowlarity’s outbound call center, allowing users to increase agent productivity for more efficient operations. This technology automatically calls the next number on the list in progressive dialers. Hence, it reduces the amount of time between calls and increases productivity. Predictive dialers, on the other hand, dial out a fresh group of consumers based on available agents in the queue.
How does an auto dialer work?
A computer running the program, a human answering the phones, a voice modem, and an active telephone connection are all required for an auto dialer to function. The voice modem allows a computer to play recorded audio over a phone line; however, VoIP generally removes the need for any additional equipment.
Standard desktop computers have two to four internal modem cards. The more modems you have, the more simultaneous calls the call center software can make. The program will instruct the computer on which numbers to dial and what to do whenever the phone is answered by a busy signal, voice mail, or a live person. The auto-dialing software must, however, first pick which number to call and how long before the phone can connect.
In the past, an auto dialer might simply dial any number combination at random, a practice known as “war dialing.” Knowlarity’s auto dialers choose leads from a database. The majority of calls are answered within the first 25 seconds, or the time it takes to ring four times. After then, the call is normally transferred to voicemail, so if no one responds within 25 seconds, the auto dialer will drop the call. If the caller receives a busy signal, the call is also dropped.
Benefits of auto dialer
Using Knowlarity’s auto dialers has several advantages, some of which are listed below:
- Increasing agent productivity: Improved operational efficiency increases agent talk time.
- Manual dialing no longer needed: Modernize call center operations to save agents’ time.
- Increase your return on investment (ROI) and sales: Automate your calling operations to get more discussions, better customer service, and more revenue.
- Efficient lead generation: For a more efficient lead-generating process, reach out to more prospects in less time.
- Dive deeper into operations: Reduce repeat calls and increase income by extracting insights based on pick-up ratios and analyzing user behavior.
- Management of a campaign: Auto dialer enables reporting and campaign management while campaigns are running.
Knowlarity’s auto dialers help you save money
Here are a few reasons why automated dialing software is the way to go if you want to increase your sales while still getting out of the office on time.
- You’ll make more phone calls by using an auto dialer: Simply said, automated dialing will help you reach more prospects. The program starts dialing before you’ve even finished your current conversation, and if it connects to a busy signal or voicemail, it immediately switches to the next call, shortening the time between calls and allowing you to make more of them. And, mathematically, more phone calls equals more sales.
- Calls can be scheduled: According to research, the ideal time to make cold calls is between 4 and 5 p.m. You may plan your most critical calls during this hour with an automatic dialing program in the hopes of contacting your top prospects at a time when they’re more receptive to your request.
- Store customer data: Customer data may be stored in most automated dialing software, making keeping track of and following up with clients a snap. If you already have your client data recorded in another digital format, you may import it into the automated dialing tool to avoid having to fill it in manually. You’ll discover that having all of your client data in one place not only saves you time, but it also helps you establish the relationships essential to close sales.
- Staying focused: It was simple to be sidetracked between calls before auto dialers. You could take a break to get a sip of water, chat with a coworker, or have a snack, all of which takes time away from prospecting. When using an auto dialer, you must actively turn it off when it’s time to take a break, making it much less likely that you’ll take too many calls.
- Automated follow-up
An automatic calling tool may also be able to automatically follow up with a prospect via programmed e-mails sent at a predetermined time after your conversation concludes. This not only saves you time, but it also ensures that you are fostering your new connection without having to worry about it too much. The more relationships you build, the more sales you’ll generate.
Thus, if you want to boost your business, Knowlarity’s auto dialers are a must have!